Treaty of Versailles/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Treaty of Versailles, or pages that link to Treaty of Versailles or to this page or whose text .
- World War I : Massive international conflict involving the Allies and Central Powers between 1914-1918.
- Fourteen Points : Formed the basis of U.S. foreign policy in 1918 during World War I leading to the Armistice; and was prominent at the Treaty of Versailles; it was partly embraced by the other Allied Powers.
- Paris Peace Conference : Add brief definition or description
- David Lloyd George : British Prime Minister who played a major role in World War One and the Anglo-Irish War. Commonly known as the 'Welsh Wizard' by the press and electorate.
- Woodrow Wilson : 28th U.S. President (1913-1921); founded the Federal Reserve and brought his country to fight both the Mexicans in the Mexican Revolution and the Central Powers in World War One.
- Georges Clemenceau : French statesman and journalist, prominent in the Dreyfus Affair, and Prime Minister of France during World War One and the framing of the Treaty of Versailles. (September 28, 1841 - November 24, 1919)
- Vittorio Emanuele Orlando : Italian statesman and Prime Minister; led his country's delegation at the negotiation of The Treaty of Versailles; born May 19, 1860, died December 1, 1952.
- Treaty of Saint-Germain-en-Laye : Treaty drawn up between the victorious Allied powers of World War One and Austria, the remaining rump state of the old Austro-Hungarian Empire.
- Treaty of Neuilly-sur-Seine : Treaty drawn up between the victorious Allied Powers of World War One and Bulgaria, a minor Central Power in the war.
- Treaty of Trianon : Treaty drawn up between the victorious Allied powers of World War One and Hungary. The treaty changed the face of the post Imperial Hungarian State, seeing it lose millions of its population to other states, such as Yugoslavia and Czechoslovakia.
- Locarno Pact : Add brief definition or description