Treaty of Trianon/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Treaty of Trianon, or pages that link to Treaty of Trianon or to this page or whose text .
- First World War : Add brief definition or description
- Hungary : Landlocked central European republic (population c. 9.9 million; capital Budapest) in the Carpathian Basin, bordered by Austria, Slovakia, Ukraine, Romania, Serbia, Croatia and Slovenia.
- Treaty of Versailles : The treaty developed at the Paris Peace Conference following World War I.
- Paris Peace Conference : Add brief definition or description
- Fourteen Points : Formed the basis of U.S. foreign policy in 1918 during World War I leading to the Armistice; and was prominent at the Treaty of Versailles; it was partly embraced by the other Allied Powers.
- Austria : Federal republic in central Europe (population c. 8.2 million; capital Vienna), bordered to the north by Germany and the Czech Republic; to the south by Italy and Slovenia; to the west by Switzerland and Liechtenstein; and to the east by Hungary and Slovakia.
- Treaty of Saint-Germain : Add brief definition or description