Treaty of Union (1707)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Treaty of Union (1707), or pages that link to Treaty of Union (1707) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Treaty of Union (1707). Needs checking by a human.
- Church of Scotland : The national church of Scotland (Presbyterian), founded in the mid-16th century by John Knox as part of the Scottish Reformation.
- Great Britain : The largest part of the United Kingdom, comprising England, Scotland, Wales and islands immediately off their coasts.
- Scotland, history : Add brief definition or description
- Scotland : A country that forms the northernmost part of the United Kingdom; population about 5,200,000.
- Scottish Parliament : Legislative body of Scotland, having authority over many aspects of Scottish political life including Health and Education; re-created by the Act of Devolution 1997.