Tesla (unit)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Tesla (unit), or pages that link to Tesla (unit) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Tesla (unit). Needs checking by a human.
- Biot-Savart's law : Add brief definition or description
- Electromagnetism : Phenomena and theories regarding electricity and magnetism.
- Gauss (unit) : Gaussian unit of magnetic flux density B; symbol G; 1 G = 1 Mx/cm2 = 10 000 T.
- International System of Units : Metric unit system based on the metre, kilogram, second, ampere, kelvin, mole and candela.
- Magnetic flux : Is the total magnetic induction B integrated over a surface S.
- Magnetic induction : A divergence-free electromagnetic field, denoted B, determining the Lorentz force upon a moving charge, and related to the magnetic field H.
- Weber (unit) : SI unit of magnetic flux; symbol Wb; 1 Wb = 1 V⋅s.