From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Tenofovir, or pages that link to Tenofovir or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Tenofovir. Needs checking by a human.
- Antiviral drug : A chemical that interfers with the replication cycle of viruses.
- Atazanavir : An antiretroviral protease inhibitor used to treat HIV/AIDS.
- Didanosine : Potent HIV-1 reverse transcriptase inhibitor that also acts as a viral DNA chain terminator.
- Efavirenz : Reverse transcriptase inhibitor used as part of highly active antiretroviral therapy for the treatment HIV.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.