From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Atazanavir, or pages that link to Atazanavir or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Atazanavir. Needs checking by a human.
- Antiviral drug : A chemical that interfers with the replication cycle of viruses.
- Arrhythmia : Any variation from the normal rhythm or rate of the heart beat.
- Efavirenz : Reverse transcriptase inhibitor used as part of highly active antiretroviral therapy for the treatment HIV.
- Indinavir : A protease inhibitor drug used to treat HIV/AIDS.