From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Temperament, or pages that link to Temperament or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Temperament. Needs checking by a human.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder : Behavior disorder originating in childhood in which the essential features are signs of developmentally inappropriate inattention, impulsivity, and hyperactivity.
- Depression : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Depression (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Domestication : The process of habituating wild animals or plants to live in association with humans, thereby providing us with food, livestock and pets.
- Juvenile delinquency : Antisocial or criminal behavior by children or adolescents, defined by law.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man : Curated database that catalogues all the known diseases with a genetic component, and links them to the relevant genes in the human genome.