From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Telepresence, or pages that link to Telepresence or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Telepresence. Needs checking by a human.
- Hypertext : A means of combining human-readable information with metadata about the information, with special reference to the ability to "link" or "jump" to subjects of interest; invented by Ted Nelson at Project Xanadu in the 1960s and first deployed as Apple Computer's product, Hypercard; ancestor of the Hypertext Markup Language and the World Wide Web
- Precision-guided munition : A powered or unpowered weapon that adjusts its flight path to hit a specific target, with a circular error probability in the low number of meters, often less than the radius of destruction
- Robotics : The science of designing, building, and using robots for a set of tasks.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle : Powered aircraft, which do not carry humans and can be either remote-controlled by human operators or operate under its own computer control, and can carry lethal or nonlethal payloads (i.e., weapons and sensors)