Talk:NP complexity class
- Add formal definitions for P, NP, reduction
- Add citations everywhere
- Make branch and bound section
- add disambiguation page for "NP" that links here
--Warren Schudy 23:55, 12 November 2007 (CST) Why does the subpages template produce that green notice about seeking approval? This article is far from that point!
- Don't worry, just a placeholder :) Aleksander Stos 12:41, 13 November 2007 (CST)
--Warren Schudy 11:50, 18 November 2007 (CST) I added a todo list at the top of the page. Please feel free to edit it.
--Warren Schudy 12:14, 18 November 2007 (CST) Wikipedia uses "NP (complexity)" for the title. Is that a better name?
There's a claimed proof for P not equal to NP.
PDF at author's page: http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Vinay_Deolalikar/ He says this is a preliminary version, actual paper is a few weeks away.
- Wow!!! Let us stay tuned; what else can I say? Boris Tsirelson 05:57, 9 August 2010 (UTC)
- You were really fast to find this! You cannot expect us to already know if it is true, though. (If I remember correctly, there happened to be similar claims that turned out to be unfounded.) We are curious! --Peter Schmitt 09:42, 9 August 2010 (UTC)
I've been adding stuff under "Definition", trying for a simple explanation of the issue. Comment, especially from math or computer editors, solicited. Sandy Harris 11:08, 20 August 2010 (UTC)