NP complexity class/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to NP complexity class, or pages that link to NP complexity class or to this page or whose text .
- Computational complexity theory : Add brief definition or description
- Algorithm : A sequence of steps used to solve a problem.
- : A famous open problem in complexity theory asking whether any decision problem that can be solved by a nondeterministic algorithm in polynomial time can also be solved deterministically in polynomial time.
- Millennium Prize Problems : Add brief definition or description
- Stephen Cook : Add brief definition or description
- Richard Karp : Add brief definition or description
- Vinay Deolalikar : An Indian mathematician and computer scientist (born 1971) who, in August 2010, claimed to have proven that P is not equal NP.