T-34 tank/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to T-34 tank, or pages that link to T-34 tank or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/T-34 (tank). Needs checking by a human.
- An Loc : A village 65 miles north of Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City, which saw considerable combat during the Vietnam War, and, after American ground troops withdrew, was the place where the last U.S. adviser was killed in Vietnam
- Anti-tank warfare : The practice of measures, on or adjacent to the battlefield, to damage or destroy armored fighting vehicles including tanks, or to interfere with the ability of those vehicles to move on that battlefield
- Armor (vehicle protective) : A covering over vulnerable parts of a vehicle, to resist harmful effects; the protection can combine specific materials with particular geometric configurations of those materials
- Korean War : A modern conflict (1950-1953) fought on the Korean peninsula between the US-led UN forces, and the Communist coalition of North Korea and China.
- T-54 (tank) : Replacing the T-34 Soviet tank starting in 1949, this tank and its Soviet and Chinese derivatives remained in production into the 1980s; more were built than of any other family of tanks
- Tank (military) : A large land combat vehicle that moves on continuous tracks rather than wheels, has its primary armament in a rotating armored turret, is armored against more than small arms fire, and, while it can be extremely effective in many combat situations, is optimized to kill other tanks
- U.S. intelligence involvement with World War II Nazi war criminals : Actions by intelligence agencies, primarily in the U.S. Army, where Nazi strongly suspected of war crimes were not prosecuted in exchange for information, such information on the Soviet Union