Surface (geometry)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Surface (geometry), or pages that link to Surface (geometry) or to this page or whose text .
- Euclidean geometry : Form of geometry first codified by Euclid in his series of thirteen books, The Elements.
- Differential geometry : Add brief definition or description
- Algebraic geometry : Discipline of mathematics that studies the geometric properties of the objects defined by algebraic equations.
- Topological manifold : Add brief definition or description
- Algebraic surface : A subset S of a complex n-space which consists of the set of complex solutions of a system of polynomial equations in n variables such that S is a complex two-manifold in the neighborhood of most of its points.