Standard Cubic Feet Per Minute/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Standard Cubic Feet Per Minute, or pages that link to Standard Cubic Feet Per Minute or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- Combined gas law : A combination of the three gas laws known as Charles's law, Boyle's law, and Gay-Lussac's law.
- Ideal gas law : Relates pressure, volume and temperature for hypothetical gases of atoms or molecules with negligible intermolecular forces.
- International System of Units : Metric unit system based on the metre, kilogram, second, ampere, kelvin, mole and candela.
- Reference conditions of gas temperature and pressure : The temperature and pressure conditions that define the density of a gas and serve to document a stated gas volume.
- United States customary units : The units of measurement that are currently used in the United States.