Stack frame/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Stack frame, or pages that link to Stack frame or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Stack frame. Needs checking by a human.
- Actual parameter : Special kind of variable that refers to data that a subroutine receives on which to operate.
- Buffer overflow : In computers and computer security, occurs when more data is written to a memory buffer than can fit into the memory buffer.
- Canary value : Add brief definition or description
- Compiler : A program that translates a human-readable instructions into machine instructions.
- Data structure : A means of specifying how information is arranged on storage media for processing.
- Formal parameter : Add brief definition or description
- List of code generation topics : Add brief definition or description
- Register allocation by graph coloring : Add brief definition or description
- Register allocation : Add brief definition or description
- Stack : Abstract data type in computer science that supports last-in first-out (LIFO) access to its contents.
- Virtual memory : A concept in computer science whereby an operating system can use alternate (usually slower) data storage to impersonate real memory and run programs that ordinarily would not fit into real memory (RAM)