Square (geometry)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Square (geometry), or pages that link to Square (geometry) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Square. Needs checking by a human.
- Euclidean geometry : Form of geometry first codified by Euclid in his series of thirteen books, The Elements.
- Irrational number : A real number that cannot be expressed as a fraction, m / n, in which m and n are integers.
- Parallelogram : A four-sided plane figure with opposite sides parallel.
- Platonic solid : One of five convex polyhedra bounded by faces which are all the same regular polygon of which the same number meet in each corner.
- Polygon : Two-dimensional geometric closed figure bounded by a continuous set of line segments.
- Polyhedron : A three-dimensional geometric closed figure bounded by a connected set of polygons.
- Rectangle : A four-sided plane figure with four right angles.
- Rhombus : An equilateral parallelogram.
- Square circle : A plane shape, or object viewed from one side, that is both a square and a circle; in philosophy, a common example of an impossible object.
- USA education, preschool : Add brief definition or description