Sports medicine/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Sports medicine, or pages that link to Sports medicine or to this page or whose text .
- Exercise physiology : Add brief definition or description
- Orthopedics : A surgical specialty which utilizes medical, surgical, and physical methods to treat and correct deformities, diseases, and injuries to the skeletal system, its articulations, and associated structures.
- Physical and rehabilitation medicine : A medical specialty concerned with the use of physical agents, mechanical apparatus, and manipulation in rehabilitating physically diseased or injured patients.
- Sports : An activity that involves skill and physical exertion, and is governed by a generally accepted set of rules and guidelines.
- Dance therapy : The use of dance and other movement techniques to improve health, dealing with emotional or neurologic problems
- Occupational therapy : A rehabilitative service that aims to make people as independent as possible, focused on training in, and assistive devices for, activities of daily living
- Physical therapy : An allied health profession that concentrates on restoration of strength and motion through active and passive manipulations and motions