Solenoid (physics)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Solenoid (physics), or pages that link to Solenoid (physics) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Solenoid (physics). Needs checking by a human.
- Ampere's law : The integral of a magnetic field over a closed path is equal to the conduction current through the surface bounded by the path.
- Gauss' law (magnetism) : States that the total magnetic flux through a closed surface is zero; this means that magnetic monopoles do not exist.
- Magnetic field : Vector field H caused by permanent magnets, conduction currents, and displacement currents.
- Magnetic induction : A divergence-free electromagnetic field, denoted B, determining the Lorentz force upon a moving charge, and related to the magnetic field H.
- Solenoid (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description