Snowball (cockatoo)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Snowball (cockatoo): A Medium Sulphur-crested Cockatoo and the first non-human animal known to be able to entrain to an external beat.
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Animal : A multicellular organism that feeds on other organisms, and is distinguished from plants, fungi, and unicellular organisms.
- Bird : The class of animals (aves) that can be distinguished from all other living animals by the presence of feathers.
- Parrot : Tropical and semitropical birds of the order Psittaciformes, characterized by a short hooked bill, brightly colored plumage, and, in some species, the ability to mimic human speech or other sounds.
- Cockatoo : Add brief definition or description
- Medium Sulphur-crested Cockatoo : Add brief definition or description