Sewall Wright/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Sewall Wright, or pages that link to Sewall Wright or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Sewall Wright. Needs checking by a human.
- Gene flow : The movement of genetic alleles from one population to another. If there is a low gene flow between two populations they may become distinct species.
- Natural selection : The differential survival and/or reproduction of classes of entities that differ in one or more characteristics
- The Origin of Species : 1859 book by Charles Darwin expounding the theory of evolution through natural selection
- U.S. Department of Agriculture : The United States cabinet-level agency responsible for agricultural matters, including food imports and diseases of plants and livestock