Rudy Demotte/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Rudy Demotte, or pages that link to Rudy Demotte or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Rudy Demotte. Needs checking by a human.
- Dutch language : West-Germanic language spoken by roughly 20 million people in the Netherlands, Belgium, Suriname, and the Netherlands Antilles.
- Flobecq : Walloon municipality located in the Belgian province of Hainaut.
- French language : A Romance language spoken in northwestern Europe (mainly in France, Belgium, Switzerland), in Canada and in many other countries.
- German language : A West-Germanic language, the official language of Germany, Austria and Liechtenstein, one of several official languages in Switzerland and Belgium, and also spoken in Italy and Denmark.
- Socialism : Any socio-economic system in which property and distribution of wealth are controlled by a community, by cooperation law.
- Wallonia : Southern, mainly French speaking, part of Belgium.