From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Rotterdam, or pages that link to Rotterdam or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Rotterdam. Needs checking by a human.
- Amsterdam : The capital city of the Netherlands; 2007 population 743,100.
- Holland : The western part of the Netherlands bordering the North Sea, divided into the provinces Noord Holland and Zuid Holland.
- Max Euwe : Dutch chess player (1901-81), world champion from 1935-37, and President of International Chess Federation (FIDE) from 1970-78.
- Netherlands, history : Add brief definition or description
- Netherlands : Constitutional monarchy (population c. 16.6 million; capital Amsterdam) located at the delta of three major rivers (Rhine, Maas or Meuse, and Schelde) in north-western Europe; situated between Germany and Belgium, and bordering the North Sea to the north and west; founding member of the European Union.
- Rhine : A large river (ca 1,320 km) that drains portions of northern Europe, flowing from south-eastern Switzerland through Germany and the Netherlands, into the North Sea.
- Utrecht : A Dutch province and also the name of the capital of the province; the city of Utrecht is the fourth city of The Netherlands (290.529 inhabitants).