Roman Senate/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Roman Senate, or pages that link to Roman Senate or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Roman Senate. Needs checking by a human.
- Augustus : Founder of the Roman Empire; first emperor.
- Carausius : Roman officer of Gaulish origins who declared himself emperor of a short-lived breakaway empire in Britain and Gaul in the 3rd century.
- Flamen Divi Iulii : The high priest of the cult surrounding the divinized Julius Caesar.
- Julius Caesar : Roman general and politician who conquered Gaul, won a civil war, and was assassinated in 44BC.
- Publius Cornelius Scipio Nasica : (b. 227 - 171 BC) Roman consul elected in 191 BC, son of Gnaeus Cornelius Scipio Calvus, and sometimes referred to as Scipio Nasica the First to distinguish him from his son and grandson, he was also a cousin of Scipio Africanus.
- Roman Empire : The period from the ascension of Augustus Caesar to the fall of the Empire.
- Senate (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- State : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See State (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Tribune : An official holding one of several governmental offices in the Roman Republic and Empire; only plebeians could become tribunes.