Flamen Divi Iulii/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Flamen Divi Iulii, or pages that link to Flamen Divi Iulii or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Flamen Divi Iulii. Needs checking by a human.
- Augustus : Founder of the Roman Empire; first emperor.
- Cicero : Add brief definition or description
- Julius Caesar : Roman general and politician who conquered Gaul, won a civil war, and was assassinated in 44BC.
- Plutarch : (c. 46 – 120) Greek historian, biographer, essayist, and Middle Platonist known primarily for his Parallel Lives and Moralia.
- Roman Senate : The main deliberative body of the Roman Republic (founded in 509 B.C.), and its successor, the Roman Empire.
- Rome : The capital city of Italy.