Quang Binh Province/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Quang Binh Province, or pages that link to Quang Binh Province or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Quang Binh Province. Needs checking by a human.
- Ho Chi Minh trail : A complex of roads and other facilities, from North Vietnam to South Vietnam via Laos and Cambodia, used to infiltrate military forces into the South
- Hue : Third largest city of Vietnam, which was the capital of the classic Empire of Annam and is considered the cultural center of the country.
- Laos : A country in Southeast Asia that was part of French Indochina, located northeast of Thailand and west of Vietnam, with short borders to Burma, Cambodia and China
- National Highway 1 (Vietnam) : Stretching from the Chinese border into the Mekong Delta, this is the main north-south road of Vietnam.
- Provinces of Vietnam : Add brief definition or description
- Quang Tri Province : A province in present-day north central Vietnam, which was the northernmost province of South Vietnam, and remains one of the most war-damaged parts of the country
- UNESCO : Specialized agency of the UN, created in 1946, to aid peace by promoting international cooperation in education, science, and culture.
- Vietnamese Communist grand strategy : Add brief definition or description
- Vo Nguyen Giap : The most prominent general of the Viet Minh, the People's Army of Viet Nam, and eventually Defense Minister and Politburo member of North Vietnam