Professional Engineer/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Professional Engineer, or pages that link to Professional Engineer or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Professional Engineer. Needs checking by a human.
- Australia : Continent in the Southern Hemisphere and the federal parliamentary nation that occupies it.
- Civil engineering : A broad field of engineering dealing with the design, construction, and maintenance of fixed structures, including roads, buildings, airports, tunnels, dams, bridges, and water supply and sewage systems.
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- French language : A Romance language spoken in northwestern Europe (mainly in France, Belgium, Switzerland), in Canada and in many other countries.
- Pe (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Post-nominal letters : Letters placed after the name of an individual to indicate that individual holds a position, educational degree, accreditation, office, or honour.