Pro-life movement/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Pro-life movement, or pages that link to Pro-life movement or to this page or whose text .
- Americans United for Life : Nnonprofit, public-interest law and policy organization, founded in 1971, and based in Chicago, Illinois.
- American Family Association : A Christian Right, social conservative group formed in 1977 by Donald Wildmon (originally called the National Federation for Decency but was changed to American Family Association (AFA) in 1988); owns and operates approximately 200 American Family Radio stations and publishes on the Web and in print; pushes advertisers not to support objectionable television and "communicate[s] an outspoken, resolute, Christian voice throughout America..[in]...America’s culture war"; affiliated with Tea Party Movement; Affiliate, Alliance Defense Fund
- CareNet : An evangelical organization that operates pregnancy centers that offer alternatives to abortion
- Concerned Women for America : A 30-year-old group with a declared mission of bringing Biblical values into all levels of public policy of the United States; Affiliate, Alliance Defense Fund
- Family Research Council : A lobbying spinoff of Focus on the Family; Affiliate, Alliance Defense Fund
- Focus on the Family : American Christian Right non-profit organization founded in 1977 by James Dobson; Gary Bauer resigned to run for the American Presidency; Partner ministry of Chuck Colson Center for Christian Worldview
- National Right to Life Committee : A U.S. group principally opposed to abortion and euthanasia, with some interest in other life issues; Affiliate, Alliance Defense Fund
- Operation Rescue : Add brief definition or description