Family Research Council/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Family Research Council, or pages that link to Family Research Council or to this page or whose text .
- Christian Right : A number of contemporary right-wing political movements that are specifically Christian, which advocate socially conservative values in politics and the popular culture
- Social conservatism : A political ideology that holds to a belief in following cultural tradition and traditional, often religious morality.
- Tony Perkins : President, Family Research Council; ally of Michele Bachmann; Former Louisiana state legislator who stepped down in accordance with a self-imposed term limit, authored nation's first Covenant Marriage law;Republican candidate for the United States Senate in 2002; former police officer and television news reporter
- Robert Schwarzwalder : Senior Vice President, Family Research Council
- Connie Mackey : President FRC Action, Family Research Council
- Tom McClusky : Add brief definition or description Senior Vice President FRC Action, Family Research Council
- Kenyn Cureton : Add brief definition or description Vice President, Church Ministries, Family Research Council
- J.P. Duffy : Add brief definition or description Vice President, Communications, Family Research Council -
- Paul Fitzpatrick : Add brief definition or description Vice President, Development, Family Research Council
- Paul Tripodi : Add brief definition or description Vice President, Administration, Family Research Council
- J. Kenneth Blackwell : A professional financial manager and recipient of the American Conservative Union and the Ashbrook Center for Public Affairs Senior Fellow, American Civil Rights Union; Contributing editor Townhall.com; Senior Fellow for Family Empowerment, Family Research Council; Ronald Reagan Distinguished Fellow for Public Policy at the Buckeye Institute; board, National Taxpayers Union; Advisor, Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs; Chairman, Coalition for a Conservative Majority; National Rifle Association's Public Affairs Committee; former Mayor of Cincinnati, Undersecretary of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and U.S. Ambassador to the UN Human Rights Commission
- Patrick Fagan : Senior Fellow and Director, Center for Family and Religion, Family Research Council
- Chris Gacek : Senior Fellow for Regulatory Affairs, Family Research Council
- David Prentice : Senior Fellow for Life Sciences, Center for Human Life and Bioethics, Family Research Council
- Cathy Ruse : Add brief definition or description Senior Fellow - Legal Studies, Family Research Council
- Peter Sprigg : Add brief definition or description Senior Fellow for Policy Studies, Family Research Council
- Americans United for Separation of Church and State : A group, often called Americans United (AU) for short, which, through education and legal action, works to maintain a strict separation between religion and government in the U.S.
- Christian Coalition : The Christian Coalition is a grassroots organization that educates people on legislative issues that effect Christian based family values, the organization also lobbies in an effort to promote these values.
- Focus on the Family : American Christian Right non-profit organization founded in 1977 by James Dobson; Gary Bauer resigned to run for the American Presidency; Partner ministry of Chuck Colson Center for Christian Worldview
- Heritage Foundation : A Washington DC based conservative political think tank; Affiliate, Alliance Defense Fund