Pretty Good Privacy/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Pretty Good Privacy, or pages that link to Pretty Good Privacy or to this page or whose text .
- Cryptography : A field at the intersection of mathematics and computer science that is concerned with the security of information, typically the confidentiality, integrity and authenticity of some message.
- Hybrid cryptosystem : A system that combines public key with secret key methods; usually with a cryptographic hash for authentication as well.
- GNU Privacy Guard : An open source implementation of the Open PGP specification for the PGP email encryption program.
- Open PGP : An IETF specification for PGP, RFC 4880