Pope John Paul II/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Pope John Paul II, or pages that link to Pope John Paul II or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Pope John Paul II. Needs checking by a human.
- Agnosticism : The position that is not possible to have knowledge of God.
- Esperanto : Artificial language created by L.L. Zamenhof in the late 19th century.
- Opus Dei : A Personal Prelature of the Catholic Church that fosters the search for holiness through ordinary work and daily life, founded on October 2, 1928, by a Spanish priest, Josemaría Escrivá de Balaguer, by (according to Escrivá) divine inspiration.
- Papacy : Head of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Rome : The capital city of Italy.
- Snowboarding : A sport related to skiing but with a snowboard used instead of the skis.