Polyatomic ion/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Polyatomic ion, or pages that link to Polyatomic ion or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Polyatomic ion. Needs checking by a human.
- Amine : An organic chemical containing a nitrogen atom with tetrahedral arrangement of it electron pairs and its lone pair of electrons.
- Anion : A chemical ion with a negative charge. Positive ions are called cations.
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Hydrogen bond : A non-covalent and non-ionic chemical bond involving a hydrogen atom and either Fluorine, Nitrogen, or Oxygen.
- List of inorganic compounds : Add brief definition or description
- List of organic compounds : Add brief definition or description
- List of organic reactions : Add brief definition or description
- Molecule : An aggregate of two or more atoms in a definite arrangement held together by chemical bonds.
- Phosphate : An inorganic chemical derived from a salt of phosphoric acid, and used in agriculture and industry.