From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Plagiarism, or pages that link to Plagiarism or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Plagiarism. Needs checking by a human.
- Fair use : A limitation of United States federal copyright law providing that a greater societal good is achieved when limited material from copyrighted works can be used without prior permission of the copyright holder.
- Journalism : Practice of writing about daily events of interest to people - politics, international affairs, sports, etc.
- Scientific journal : A publication venue for original research and scholarly review articles — for more than three centuries on paper and now increasingly online.
- Scientific misconduct : Violation of the standard codes of scholarly conduct and ethical behaviour in professional scientific research.