Scientific misconduct/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Scientific misconduct, or pages that link to Scientific misconduct or to this page or whose text .
- Science : The organized body of knowledge based on non–trivial refutable concepts that can be verified or rejected on the base of observation and experimentation
- Scientific method : The concept of systematic inquiry based on hypotheses and their testing in light of empirical evidence.
- Ethics : The branch of philosophy dealing with standards of good and evil.
- Pseudoscience : Any theory, or system of theories, that is deceptively claimed to be scientific.