From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Patanjali, or pages that link to Patanjali or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Patanjali. Needs checking by a human.
- Asana : Body position in Joga to improve flexibility and vitality, often held for extended periods.
- Ashtanga vinyasa yoga : Add brief definition or description
- Ashtanga : The physical movements in a yoga practice.
- Bhagavad Gita : A Vaisnava treatise composed around the time of Christ, or perhaps a century or so before, and incorporated into the text of the epic poem Mahabharata.
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika : Sanskrit text by Maharishi Swatmarama that explains Hatha Yoga.
- Hinduism : A diffuse set of cultural and religious practices that originated on the Indian subcontinent.
- Kerala : A State of south-western India.
- Metaphysics : Branch of philosophy concerned with explaining the nature of the world.
- Sanskrit : Historical Indo-Aryan language, one of the liturgical languages of Hinduism, Buddhism, and the Vedas and is the classical literary language of India.
- Shatkarma : Add brief definition or description
- Yoga Sutras : A foundational text of Yoga, which forms part of the corpus of Sutra literature dating to India's Mauryan period.
- Yoga : An entire (Indian) philosophy of being, with the goal of achieving peace of mind and of body, which also includes a set of exercises and breathing techniques to induce relaxation.