Particle physics/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Particle physics, or pages that link to Particle physics or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Particle physics. Needs checking by a human.
- Greek alphabet : Set of twenty-four letters that has been used to write the Greek language since the late 9th or early 8th century BC.
- Group (mathematics) : Set with a binary associative operation such that the operation admits an identity element and each element of the set has an inverse element for the operation.
- Higgs boson : A massive spin-0 elementary particle, first proposed by Peter Higgs, that plays a key role in explaining the mass of other elementary particles.
- Matter : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Matter (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Physical Review : Highly respected physics scientific journal published by the American Physical Society (APS).
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Quantum mechanics : An important branch of physics dealing with the behavior of matter and energy at very small scales.
- Science : The organized body of knowledge based on non–trivial refutable concepts that can be verified or rejected on the base of observation and experimentation
- Sunshine (2007 film) : 2007 British science-fiction film directed by Danny Boyle; deals with humanity's relationship with the sun.