Sunshine (2007 film)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Sunshine (2007 film), or pages that link to Sunshine (2007 film) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Sunshine (2007 film). Needs checking by a human.
- Danny Boyle : British film director from Manchester, England, best known for the Oscar-winning Slumdog Millionaire (2008) and Trainspotting (1996) (born 1956).
- Film : A visual medium involving the recording and display of images in motion over time, generally by photographic means.
- Human : Bipedal mammalian species native to most continents and sharing a common ape ancestor with chimpanzees, gorillas and orang-utans; notable for evolving language and adapting its habitat to its own needs.
- Michelle Yeoh : Chinese Malaysian actress best known for martial arts films.
- Particle physics : Branch of physics that deals with subatomic particles.
- Star : A massive, luminous ball of plasma that is held together by gravity.
- Sunshine (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Sun : The star that defines our solar system.