From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/PWA. Needs checking by a human.
- Civilian Conservation Corps : Add brief definition or description
- Fiscal conservatism : A political position (primarily in the United States) that calls for lower levels of public spending, lower taxes and lower government debt.
- Great Depression in the United States : an account of the origins of the Great Depression of 1929 - 1937.
- Harry Hopkins : Add brief definition or description
- New Deal : The name President Franklin D. Roosevelt gave to the series of programs between 1933–1938 with the goal of relief, recovery and reform of the United States economy during the Great Depression.
- Reconstruction Finance Corporation : An independent agency of the United States government chartered in 1932 which gave $2 billion in aid to state and local governments and made loans to banks, railroads, farm mortgage associations, and other businesses.