Civilian Conservation Corps/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Civilian Conservation Corps, or pages that link to Civilian Conservation Corps or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Civilian Conservation Corps. Needs checking by a human.
- American Federation of Labor : A confederation of trade unions in the U.S.
- Bill Clinton : US Democratic politician (1946– ); Governor of Arkansas 1983–1992; President of the United States 1993–2001, husband of U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
- Fiscal conservatism : A political position (primarily in the United States) that calls for lower levels of public spending, lower taxes and lower government debt.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt : (January 30, 1882 – April 12, 1945), often called FDR, the President of the United States 1933 to 1945.
- New Deal : The name President Franklin D. Roosevelt gave to the series of programs between 1933–1938 with the goal of relief, recovery and reform of the United States economy during the Great Depression.
- PWA : A New Deal era government agency created in 1933 and closed in 1939 that made contracts with private firms for the construction of public works, with an aim to bring the U.S. economy out of the Great Depression.