Oscar Wilde/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Oscar Wilde, or pages that link to Oscar Wilde or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Oscar Wilde. Needs checking by a human.
- Charles Dickens : (1812-70) English novelist and social critic; wrote the semi-autobiographical David Copperfield.
- Homosexuality : Sexual or romantic attraction to people of the same gender.
- Ireland (state) : Republic (population c. 4.2 million; capital Dublin) comprising about 85% of the Atlantic island of Ireland, west of Great Britain.
- Julius Evola : (1898 – 1974) Italian philosopher, artist, exoterist, and scholar of Oriental thinking.
- Northern Ireland : Part of the United Kingdom comprising six of the nine counties of the Irish province of Ulster; population about 1,800,000.
- Trinity College Dublin : "Ireland's oldest college, founded in 1592 by Queen Elizabeth I"
- Truth : The accuracy or factuality of a statement; has been explained by philosophers as correspondence to reality, coherence with a body of thought, and in several other ways; also (with a capital "T"), deep, important wisdom.
- W. S. Gilbert : (18 November 1836 – 29 May 1911) English dramatist, librettist, poet and illustrator best known for his fourteen comic operas produced in collaboration with the composer Sir Arthur Sullivan.