Trinity College Dublin/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Trinity College Dublin, or pages that link to Trinity College Dublin or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Trinity College Dublin. Needs checking by a human.
- Dublin : "The capital city of Ireland, which has had several other cities and towns named after it."
- Edmund Burke : (1729–97) British political thinker who opposed the French Revolution and developed a coherent conservative philosophy.
- Elizabeth I : Queen of England (reigned 1559-1603).
- Ireland (state) : Republic (population c. 4.2 million; capital Dublin) comprising about 85% of the Atlantic island of Ireland, west of Great Britain.
- Oscar Wilde : (1854–1900) Irish poet, author, and playwright; wrote The Picture of Dorian Gray.
- Seanad Éireann : Add brief definition or description