Nuremberg Code/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Nuremberg Code, or pages that link to Nuremberg Code or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Nuremberg Code. Needs checking by a human.
- Declaration of Helsinki : Initiated in response to Nazi medical experiments and the resulting Nuremberg Code, the continually updated world agreement on ethical principles for medical research with human subjects
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act : The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), public law 104-191, is a statute enacted by the 104th U. S. Congress on August 21, 1996; it's primary impact is on protecting the confidentiality of health-case data.
- Human rights : Natural civil and political rights considered universal and applicable to all human beings worldwide.
- International law : The formal conduct of interactions between nation-states, both at the national level and on behalf of their citizens; generally accepted as first formalized by Hugo Grotius.
- Medical ethics : The study of moral values as they apply to medicine.
- Tuskegee Syphilis Study : Clinical study conducted in the 1930s in Tuskegee, Alabama, by the US Public Health Service, into syphilis for research related to the natural progression of the untreated disease.
- World Medical Association : (WMA), founded on 17 September 1947, is an international organization representing physicians, through their national medical organization.