Norman invasion of England/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Norman invasion of England, or pages that link to Norman invasion of England or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Norman Invasion of England. Needs checking by a human.
- Battle of Hastings : (1066) The battle which marked the end of Anglo-Saxon rule in England.
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- Rouen : Capital of the region Haute-Normandie, France, population about 417 000
- Stafford : A large town in central England, the county town of Staffordshire.
- York : City in North Yorkshire, England, at the meeting point of the rivers Ouse and Foss.