From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to NewSpace, or pages that link to NewSpace or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/NewSpace. Needs checking by a human.
- Aerospace engineering : The branch of engineering that concerns aircraft, spacecraft, and related topics.
- Armadillo Aerospace : Aerospace startup company based in Mesquite, Texas, with its initial goal is to build a manned suborbital spacecraft capable of space tourism, but with long-term ambitions of orbital spaceflight.
- Astronaut Glove Challenge : NASA space competition prize contest for non-government-funded technological achievements, to the team which constructed the best-performing astronaut glove that exceeded minimum requirements.
- Bigelow Aerospace : North Las Vegas, Nevada space technology startup company that is pioneering work on expandable space station modules, founded in 1999 by hotelier Robert Bigelow.
- Centennial Challenges : NASA space competition prize contests for non-government-funded technological achievements by private enterprise teams, organized into four category challenges.
- List of space advocacy organizations : Add brief definition or description
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration : Independent agency of the U.S. government responsible for the nation's public space program.
- SpaceX : American space transport company founded by PayPal co-founder Elon Musk, which has developed the Falcon 1 and is developing the Falcon 9, both of which are partially reusable launch vehicles.
- Spacecraft : Vehicle designed to operate, with or without a crew, for use beyond the Earth's atmosphere.
- Tether Challenge : Competition with monetary prizes for the purpose of developing space elevator and space elevator-related technologies, and is operated by a partnership between Spaceward Foundation and the NASA Centennial Challenges.
- X Prize : Prize given to encourage development of commercial space travel, and other endeavors.