Centennial Challenges/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Centennial Challenges, or pages that link to Centennial Challenges or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Centennial Challenges. Needs checking by a human.
- Armadillo Aerospace : Aerospace startup company based in Mesquite, Texas, with its initial goal is to build a manned suborbital spacecraft capable of space tourism, but with long-term ambitions of orbital spaceflight.
- Astronaut Glove Challenge : NASA space competition prize contest for non-government-funded technological achievements, to the team which constructed the best-performing astronaut glove that exceeded minimum requirements.
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration : Independent agency of the U.S. government responsible for the nation's public space program.
- NewSpace : Umbrella terms for a movement and philosophy often affiliated with, but not synonymous with, the private spaceflight industry.
- Tether Challenge : Competition with monetary prizes for the purpose of developing space elevator and space elevator-related technologies, and is operated by a partnership between Spaceward Foundation and the NASA Centennial Challenges.
- X Prize : Prize given to encourage development of commercial space travel, and other endeavors.