From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Neutrino, or pages that link to Neutrino or to this page or whose text .
- Standard Model : A mathematical theory that describes the weak, electromagnetic and strong interactions between leptons and quarks, the basic particles of particle physics.
- Lepton : A spin 1/2 elementary particle, such as an electron, muon or neutrino, that is not subject to the strong force.
- Weak force : One of the four fundamental forces.
- Atom (science) : The defining unit of chemical elements.
- Matter : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Matter (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Wolfgang Pauli : Add brief definition or description
- Enrico Fermi : (1901-1954) Italian born nuclear physicist; designer of the first nuclear reactor.
- Astrophysics : Hybrid of Physics and Astronomy that attempts to explain the physical workings of the celestial objects and phenomena.