Natural breed/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Natural breed, or pages that link to Natural breed or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Natural breed. Needs checking by a human.
- Cat : A feline, particularly the domesticated feline, Felis catus, a small carnivorous mammal.
- Dog breed : A selectively-bred dog group with dependably similar and predictable characteristics.
- Horse Breed : Selectively bred populations of domesticated horses, often with pedigrees recorded in a breed registry.
- Horse : Strong, intelligent equine in domestication for thousands of years and also found in the wild in feral populations.
- Island : Land mass, especially one smaller than a continent, entirely surrounded by water.
- Maine Coon : The oldest American breed of long-haired domestic cat.
- Paso Fino : Naturally-gaited light horse breed dating back to horses imported to the Caribbean from Spain.