From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Naproxen, or pages that link to Naproxen or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Naproxen. Needs checking by a human.
- Acetaminophen : An analgesic antipyretic drug widely used for the treatment of headaches, fever and other minor aches and pains; has no antiinflammatory activity
- Aspirin : Common analgesic used for treating mild to moderate pain; protective against blood clots and heart disease when administered indefinitely in low doses
- Common cold : Contagious viral upper respiratory tract infection.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Gout : Disturbance of uric-acid metabolism, characterized by painful inflammation of the joints, especially of the feet, from the deposition of urate crystals.
- Migraine headache : Vascular type of headache, marked by severe cranial vault pain lasting several hours, resulting from intracranial, extracranial, or psychogenic causes.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent : Medication other than corticosteroids having analgesic, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory activity due to their ability to inhibit the synthesis of prostaglandins.
- Rheumatoid arthritis : A chronic, inflammatory autoimmune disorder that causes the immune system to attack the joints.