Myelodysplastic syndrome/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Myelodysplastic syndrome, or pages that link to Myelodysplastic syndrome or to this page or whose text .
- Hematopoietic stem cell : Progenitor cells from which all blood cells derive (Medical Subject Headings)
- Anemia : A condition characterized by insufficient circulating and effective hemoglobin in blood to support normal physiology.
- Leukopenia : An abnormally low number of circulating leukocytes (i.e., white blood cells)
- Thrombocytopenia : Abnormal decrease in the number of platelets in circulatory blood.
- Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor : Naturally occurring protein that stimulates the production of granulocytes and macrophages by stem cells and is used as a drug by some immunosuppressed individuals.
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplant : Transplantation of blood stem cells derived from the bone marrow or blood, most often performed for people with diseases of the blood and cancer.
- Myeloproliferative syndrome : Add brief definition or description
- Acute myeloid leukemia : clonal expansion of myeloid blast cells in bone marrow, blood, and other tissue. Myeloid leukemias develop from changes in cells that normally produce neutrophils; basophils; eosinophils; and monocytes.
- Chloroma : Add brief definition or description
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Myelodysplastic syndrome. Needs checking by a human.