Moored balloon/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Moored balloon, or pages that link to Moored balloon or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Moored balloon. Needs checking by a human.
- Aerostat : A vehicle, such as a balloon or an airship, which is lifted by buoyancy,
- Airship : A buoyant aircraft that can be steered and propelled through the air.
- Balloon (aircraft) : Lighter-than-air craft that remains aloft due to its buoyancy, and without a propulsion system, lifted by inflation of one or more containers with a gas lighter than air or with heated air.
- Gas balloon : Any balloon that stays aloft due to being filled with a gas less dense than air or lighter than air (such as helium or hydrogen).