Gas balloon/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Gas balloon, or pages that link to Gas balloon or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Gas balloon. Needs checking by a human.
- Aircraft : A vehicle capable of sustained flight within the Earth's atmosphere.
- Airship : A buoyant aircraft that can be steered and propelled through the air.
- Balloon (aircraft) : Lighter-than-air craft that remains aloft due to its buoyancy, and without a propulsion system, lifted by inflation of one or more containers with a gas lighter than air or with heated air.
- Hot air balloon : Buoyant aircraft which uses a nonporous envelope of thin material that is filled with heated air capable of lifting a suspended payload into the atmosphere.