Balloon (aircraft)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Balloon (aircraft), or pages that link to Balloon (aircraft) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Balloon (aircraft). Needs checking by a human.
- Aerostat : A vehicle, such as a balloon or an airship, which is lifted by buoyancy,
- Aircraft : A vehicle capable of sustained flight within the Earth's atmosphere.
- Airship : A buoyant aircraft that can be steered and propelled through the air.
- Buoyancy : The upward force exerted on an object that is partially or completely immersed in a fluid having a density that is higher than the density of the object.
- Moored balloon : Inflated fabric structure, often shaped like an airship and usually filled with helium, that is restrained by a cable attached to the ground or a vehicle.